Thursday, October 16, 2008

The first post...

...Well after looking at Brother and MC's blog and reading Zip and Brad's blog, I decided that Kyle I should have one. I mean we have no dog or children yet, so I don't feel like you should have high expectations... However, I decided to give it a try... It's FALL BREAK! Yay!! Well, we have made it 9 weeks through the school year, and I am up to 24 little ones. We are a very sweet, smart bunch! Kyle came up for applesauce yesterday...he had on his suit... and one of my little ones said, "Mr. Tefft, you look like a working man!" It was pretty funny. My class loves him....Kyle's basketball season starts November 1st, so practice is starting to pick up. Today they are taking pictures for the programs...Thankfully, Kyle's hair has grown out some since the clippers incident...We are going to carve pumpkins tomorrow for my birthday and then go to the Warren Theatre. It's the theatre that has the balancy seats-so it should be fun! My parents are going to come down on Satuday for dinner...should be a great weekend!

0 comments: