Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Kyle, me, Haley, and Jared
Haley and I were flappers and the boys were "The Mafia."


Kyle and I (and Kyle's SICK mustache)


The Girls

The Boys... Kyle, Patrick, and Jared


Everyone!


Well, I was hoping for trick or treaters, but we had NONE! Kyle told me that would be the case...especially since we live in an apartment. None the less, I had candy and was prepared... other than that we had a great Halloween weekend! Jeremy's birthday was on Sunday so we celebrated with him on Saturday at TGIFridays. It was really good. After lunch, everyone came back to our apartment for angel food cake. Kyle had a basketball game, so he didn't get to enjoy it like the rest of us. Mammy, Daddy, Nick, and I all went to Kyle's game. Jeremy and Heather had a Halloween party that evening so they had last minute costume needs and preparations to do. Kyle played really well. OC won against Park, MO. OC's team looks like they are going to be much more aggressive and athletic this year, so it should be lots of fun to watch!
Tuesday evening OC played NCAA Division 2 team UCO. They lost by two points....HOWEVER, Kyle had 19 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 steals. He played awesome. It was a lot of fun to watch! They have homecoming tomorrow. They will be playing Texas Wesleyan... and will hopefully come out with a win. :)

0 comments: