Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins!!

The cold front (a chilling 58 degrees) helped us realize it is Fall! When I got home from work, Kyle had on several clothing layers...so of course I was FREEZING. We finally broke down and turned on the heat! After we made stew for dinner, we decided to decorate for Halloween! We painted pumpkins!! Last year we attempted to carve pumpkins... but it really didn't go all that well...so we opted for painting this year!

Kyle working hard on his pumpkin...

And his finished product!

Working on making my witch green...
My pumpkin!

Such a great night... painting pumpkins and wine! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Don't you just love fall?! I thought it was funny that you said it was super cold and Kyle had on multiple layers of clothes, but then he's practically naked in the picture of him painting! The heater must have kicked in! Ha!