Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer review...thus far..



Family Golf Outing
June 13th, 2010
Even though I am an amateur golfer, I decided I would attempt a round of golf with the fam. We had a few good laughs and did make it through the entire 18 holes. I can't say my score was great..but hopefully I will continue to improve! :) Nonetheless, we had a great time with my parents, Jeremy, Heather, Nick, and James golfing at Hennessey.

Lake Weekend
May 22nd, 2010

Seester!
It was fabulous to go to the lake for Scott and Beth's 30th wedding anniversary! We feel truly blessed to have such wonderful role models for our marriage. We had a great time relaxing...a little golf (for kyle), walking, wakeboarding, laying out, and of course some good quality family time!

Moving Day! :)
May 6, 2010
Mammy and Daddy came to St Louis to help us pack up our apartment and drive the Uhaul to Oklahoma. We packed up the apt while Kyle finished things up at the Edward Jones home office. We got to our house about 8:00pm and unpacked and began working on making our house a home. (House pictures coming soon.)

0 comments: