Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010!

For New Year's Eve, Kyle and I went to the St Louis Blues game. It was great fun! We sat in the Edward Jone suite. The Blues were up 3-0 midway through the 2nd period and then managed to lose 4-3 in overtime. Although they did lose, Kyle and I had a great 1st NHL experience.


Personally, I think the best part of hockey are the fights.

After the hockey game, we had a few people over to our apartment. We brought in the New Year playing guitar hero, laughing, and enjoying new friends.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristen! Thanks for keeping my mom in your prayers! I'm actually flying into Salt Lake City too! We're skiing at Park City and I'll be there from Monday to Saturday. Maybe we'll run into each other! (I'll be the little old lady trying to ski on the bunny slopes!)