Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Utah...GLORIOUS!

We had a family (minus James, MC, and Caroline) ski weekend in Utah! Everyone flew into Salt Lake City on Friday night. We stayed downtown and ski three different resorts. It was a blast!

Mammy and I right after Kyle and I made it to the hotel.

YAY! Salt Lake City!

Big Brother!

My favorite nephew. :)


Skiing Buddies waiting on the rest of us..


Day One: Brighton
Gorgeous weather..

Mammy and Daddy...LOVE you!
Day Two: Solitudes
we LOVED this hill..
NO lines, great runs



LOVE them.

So bright...SO GORGEOUS!



our FEARLESS nephew... this one wanted to do blacks...
I think he was trying to keep up with his Dad!


our snowboarder

Jeremy again...he could get so high!

Kyle getting a little air..

Dinner at Red Rock
Followed by bed...8:30pm.

Day 3: Park City
The whole crew..
Kyle, me, Daddy, Mammy, Jeremy, Nick, and Heather

My handsome husband and I at Park City.

1 comments:

Laci said...

There is NOTHING on this earth that we love more than the Turkeys!!!